Sunday, December 30, 2012

What is going to happen in 2013?

The new year is coming. 2013 is going to prove to be a very exciting year for me. I am doing coverage of my school's opera theatre production, Princess Ida. Also, I am expected to attend many exciting concerts, some of them being my own. And most importantly, I am going to do more interesting stories on my blog, and many episodes of some of my series on YouTube. Opera in a Nutshell, That Music History Show, and even some interviews and concert clips. I also want to know what you, the public, wants. So tell me in the comments you want me to cover in the new year? or do you know anyone who wants to work with me. I have started working as a YouTube Partner, so I hopefully can make my videos more legitimate
.

No comments:

Post a Comment