Friday, December 28, 2012

Why I Am I Doing This?

It is true that what I do does not reach a wide audience. However, that is never going to stop me. I have made my blog and youtube because I want to engage the public in the world of music history. I have nothing against other genres of music, I love them all. I just focus my energy on the classics. Although my videos are not produced at a professional level, I know that people watch them and they enjoy them. If they learn something, thats even better.

I may never be a great blogger or youtuber. But that is not what I want to do with my life. This is just a hobby. My main focus in lit is to become an expert on music and conducting and to become a person who is willing to share this expertise and enthusiasm with the world. So in short, I may not be the best at what I do, but at least I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment